Business

Breaking News
recent

Intense Ragnarok Online



I've been playing for two years in Intense Ragnarok Online and so far no server can match the experience I gain from playing on this International Server. It was really "By Gamers, For Gamers". I met alot of people and found new friends and of course some few enemies which is normal in the gaming world for without them you will find no room for excellence and perfection. Now that I have fulfill my two years, I'd like you to experience how good this server is. If you looking for an online place to hang on, this is the right place for you. As they say on their site:



Experience a server like no other.

So what's in store for me when i play in this server?

We are proud to say that Intense Ragnarok Online is an original and fully updated private server. Going by the motto, By Gamers, For Gamers, i-RO is a place where every player is heard out and what they want is what they get - the priority is YOU.

We give our word that every single idea in this server is well thougth and implemented. And balance is always a major topic for us.

Register now!
admin

admin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.